Wednesday, July 27, 2011

damsel in dis dress








Like a little girl that never grew up I enjoy playing dress up. Even if just to go to stores and try on outfits I very well cannot buy/afford/do not really need. Here I am at it again.. I also love this sort of thing in thrift and vintage stores. Pacific Avenue and parts of Santa Cruz as well as Telegraph and University in Berkeley are my local favorites. I had the time of my life doing the same thing in Austin, TX with my friends Amanda and Dona







OK that time you got me. You can blame the nice southern gentleman who gave me the approval as I strutted around the western wear store. I was truly happy that say and night. My concerns financial, emotional and otherwise mattered not. If not for a moment. I felt like....well a pretty little girl

1 comment:

the Tsaritsa said...

I love dressing up, too. It's such a fun way to express the current mood I'm in. Thank you for checking out my blog :)