I had a week of epic-ness for lack of more eloquent terms and have been searching for words for past few days to do it justice. Where do I begin and end and how much do I need in the middle. I promise I shall share at some point. I really do.
The hole shaped like you in my heart seems a bit less gaping these days. I hope this strength lasts this time and that some of the extra and new support keeps me off my own ledge as I am prone now and then. It is really hard, but this time I am determined. Letting go is perhaps not losing; neither you nor the battle but doing what is right. I have tried to force this or hold on to what is not there for so long because in the depths of my heart I do care so much. But I cannot save you, and trying is my own walking suicide. That is not fair to myself or those that care. I have to try day by day I have to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment